The Tarrytown Music Hall believes the arts should be accessible to all regardless of financial limitations.
Please consider lending support towards the following scholarships and educational programs, and
help enable students experience the gift and magic of the performing arts HERE.
- Music Lessons Program – The Music Hall connects talented Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow 5th-12th graders who are in need with professional performing artists and teachers of the Mozartina Conservatory, enabling them to take free private instrumental music lessons.
- Free School Residency Program – The Music Hall provides free theater residencies to Tarrytown’s Washington Irving School and its 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students twice a year.
- Theatre Workshop Program – The Music Hall offers theater workshops for 3rd-8th graders at the Music Hall two or more times a year with a “Pay What You Can” policy so that children may participate.
- Theatre Camps – The Music Hall offers 2-week long camps during the summer, ages vary.
- Theatre Mainstage Program – The Music Hall presents theater Mainstage productions for 6th -12th graders by audition twice a year.
- Specialty Workshops – The Music Hall offers various workshops like Circus Arts, Folklore Urbano NYC and more, ages vary.
- School Show Bus Program – The Music Hall welcomes thousands of Pre-K to 12th graders for morning school shows every year – transportation costs can be challenging for schools.
- Sleepy Hollow High School Performing Arts Award Fund – The Music Hall annually donates $4000 to The Sleepy Hollow Performing Arts Award, recognizing talented seniors in the areas of band, chorus, orchestra and theater.
- Tiks for Tots Program – The Music Hall donates hundreds of family show tickets to organizations in need.
- Washington Irving School Music Stand Carts Fund – The Music Hall is raising $1800 for four music stand carts for Tarrytown’s Washington Irving School.
Please contact Nancy Zallo, the Director of Development, for more information.
The Academy’s programs and scholarship funds are supported, in part, by:
The Educational Foundation of America
The Kids Club of the Tarrytowns
The Tammy & Keith Anderson Foundation
The Tarrytown & Sleepy Hollow Farmer’s Market (TASH)
The Westchester Community Foundation