The Tarrytown Music Hall strives to reflect the community’s needs for diversity, inclusion, and equality as well as educating the community about diversity, inclusion & equality to broaden community awareness on the importance of these issues as reflected in the performing arts.
The Music Hall…
- Passionately believes that diversity, inclusion, and equality encompasses an appreciation for new culture, varied backgrounds, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic differences, the disabled, and other underrepresented groups.
- Strives to present programming and events that reflect Tarrytown & Sleepy Hollow and its surrounding communities.
- Strives to break down traditional barriers, both physical and financial, to expand and to equalize access to the arts.
- Strives to be an inclusive and safe place in Westchester County for everyone to work and enjoy the arts.
- Strives to develop and hold events to engage youth and their families.