Dear Music Hall Patrons,
Intermission is over, please return to your seats!
As the world and The Music Hall gradually reopens, we will be adhering to all relevant guidelines for Covid-safety.
Currently our audience procedure for entering is as follows:
- Masks will be required inside the theater
- Temperature and Wellness Check at door
- Socially distanced seating
- No intermission
- No or limited concessions and bar
- No questions refunds will be offered while restrictions are in force
In addition, the theater will be cleaned and sanitized between every event. We are also in the process of retrofitting our HVAC with high grade filters, ionization equipment and additional fresh air intakes to sanitize the entire theater continuously.
We plan on gradually opening up during spring and summer and be back at full capacity in the fall, naturally subject to government regulation.
Can’t wait to see you all in person!
Bjorn Olsson, Executive Director