For a list of current supporters, please click here.
The arts have the power to bring people together from all different backgrounds and unite us. Continually finding common ground and celebrating what binds us together is fundamental to a dynamic, healthy community. Together, we are a powerful partnership that invests in the arts, our community and the theater’s future.
View the current issue of the Muse. The Muse is our program guide featuring sponsors and advertisers.
SPONSOR OUR FRE FAMILY FUN DAY OPEN HOUSES
- Logo and/or text included in dedicated email blasts to our opt-in subscriber list of 90,000 unique
addresses which will be sent a minimum of 2 times to the full email list in lead up to each event.
- Logo and/or text included on The Music Hall website (500,000 unique visitors every year) event
- Window posters in front of TMH promoting each Family Fun show and event throughout the season for
viewing by local street traffic and theatre audience members in Tarrytown
- Sponsors will also have the opportunity to have a table set up in theatre to greet patrons and share
information & activities for the sponsored events. The Music Hall can put together turn-key, kid-friendly
activities for the Family Fun Open Houses; all you need to do is show up and engage with local families.
- Sponsors will be thanked from the stage by Executive Director Bjorn Olsson
CONTACT: Alison Woods, email@example.com for more information.