Reserve Your Space Early for best ad placement!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Music Hall Muse is distributed by ushers directly to patrons as they are seated at every performance throughout the year. Reach a captive, targeted audience in a downright feel-good environment while supporting your local nonprofit performing arts theater — conscious marketing and yields the best results!
The Muse offers Concert-goers lots to look at while waiting for the show to begin and is a great keepsake to take home after the show as a memento, and a reference with resources and general information about the community.
The Muse, 2019
Reach a captive audience in our four-color, glossy program book handed out to patrons at every event.
• Full Page: $2,500
• 1/2 Page: $1500
• 1/4 page: $750
*opportunity to change your ad 3x thorough the year
Be in the mix; let our patrons know where to eat, drink, shop, & be merry!
Includes: Live banner on Visitors Guide email sent to every patron for every event, listing on the Visitors Guide page of our website, listing in the Visitors Guide page of The Muse, inclusion in Member-Friendly email offers and “member friendly” window decal. Includes a “Member-Friendly” special offer.
Website Tile Banners
Great visibility on the homepage of our website
• 3 months: $750 ($250 per month)
• 6 months: $1,200 ($200 per month)
• 12 months: $2,250 ($185 per month)
THE MUSE AUDIENCE:
- 61% of patrons are more likely to purchase from companies that are friends of the arts
- Average median HHI: $108,273
- Economic engine; patrons contribute 6 Million to the local economy
- Educated, social, champions of the arts
- Affluent, able to spend freely on live entertainment
THE MUSE SNAPSHOT:
- The Music Hall’s Official Magazine, handed out by volunteer ushers at over 200+ world-class, live events annually
- Read pre-show, and a great resource for showcasing local businesses
- Places a spotlight on your business and encourages patrons to get to know you better